6 de fevereiro de 2012

Yellow....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwjX4dG72s&ob=av2e


"Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you"






For you I bleed myself trying....
It seems like all was for nothing because everything changed not even the smallest thing remains...
But I hope one day things will change and we can put

ourselves together and search for the friendship that is in the past maybe is not the time to do that for you...
You know who I am, you always know and with a little time spend to understand the actions and things I said you will see what I want to say to you. You know but you don't want to know... Maybe you think that I'm giving you too much at stake for you but I believe in the past that the things you did one year ago was you to fight for me and us...
Don't forget that I will be here either way you like it or not because I never leave my friends behind!!
You don't give a thing apparently but I give... And this is what I want do now so please don't let this be in vain... Maybe I am stupid but this is what I feel that I have to do....
The feeling that you forgot me so quickly is here... It was worth it at least??

PS: "I drew a line" but I will overcome that line

1 comentário:

  1. How easy it sounds for people to simply forget what once was shared...
    Life as we know it cannot just end this way, and for what it sounds, it just isn't finished, more chapters seems yet to come

    ResponderEliminar